Temporary Library Clerk
The Anamosa Library & Learning Center is seeking applications for a Temporary Library Clerk. The position is part-time, up to 20 hours per week. Evening and weekend work are required.
Reporting to the Interim Director, primary duties of the library clerk include:
- Issuing borrower cards,
- Entering patrons into the computer system,
- Checking out and returning items,
- Collecting fines and fees,
- Sorting and shelving materials,
- Answering questions on the phone and in person,
- Instructing patrons on how to use library equipment,
- Notifying patrons of reserved materials,
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants must have a High School Diploma or equivalency. Customer service experience preferred.
To apply, please submit a City of Anamosa application form to the library. Review of applications will begin immediately. Applications must be received by the end of the day Friday, October 22nd, 2021.
The Anamosa Library & Learning Center/City of Anamosa is an equal opportunity employer.