There are great benefits for linking your email address to your library account:
1) Automatic email notification prior to your books coming due.
2) Automatic delivery of the library's monthly newsletter.
3) Option of having your due slip emailed to you -- no more worries about losing those little paper slips.
4) Automatic email notification when your reserved item is available.
5) Enhanced features in our online card catalog (OPAC):
a) Reserve items
b) Renew items
b) View your checked-out items
c) Review your pending fines
d) Bookbag feature
e) Watch List feature (get notified automatically when the library acquires an item that matches the subject, author, or title of your choosing).
f) View your checkout history for the past year.
If you aren't taking advantage of this free service, you should. Call or visit the library to set things up. It just takes a minute.