- Our library has a great collection of picture books, easy readers, nonfiction, graphic novels, and chapter books available to read in the library or check out. Don't forget to check out our children's DVD collection! Search our catalog to get started!
- We also provide space for you to sit and read with children or learn through play with the library toys. Need a quieter place to read or play? There's a study room in the children's area you can use. Reserve Children's Study Room. (not currently available due to COVID)
- Engage with technology with the eight children's computers, the AWE learning computer, or one of our children's iPads with PBS apps.
- Storytime provides early literacy skills and fosters a love for reading.
- Use our online resources. Read at home with Bridges, Hoopla, and Tumblebooks. Get research help with Kids Infobits and homework help with Brainfuse HelpNow.
- Check out our events page for our current children's programs.
- Every month we hand out take-home activity bags! Each bag has a variety of activities including crafts, science, and a snack for a variety of ages. Come get yours at the library today!
- Get a library card! Children can get their own library card at age 5 with parent/guardian signature.
- Try our new book bundles! Each month we choose a theme and bundle six books with that theme together to make your selection easier. Come into the library and grab a bundle or call and request one.
- Check out new books below! Want a book we don't have? Use Inter-Library Loan or make a purchase request.
See the full list: New March Children's Books