-Get a Card
All applicants must be at least 5 years of age and qualify under one of three options:
- Reside with the city limits of Anamosa
- Reside in rural Jones County
- Reside in an Iowa city or county participating in the Open Access program
Library Card Application Process
When applying for a library card, all applicants must:
- Fill out a library card application
- Provide proof of name
- Photo ID or birth certificate with social security card
- Provide proof of address
- Voting card, utility bill, bank statement, or recently postmarked mail
A driver’s license with a current address is proof of name and address.
Children Under Age 11
Children under the age of 11 are required to have a parent or guardian with current address identification to verify their address and sign their application.
Start your card online by filling out the application on our online catalog today! All applicants must come in to the library with proof of ID and address to finish their application.
Lost Card Replacement
When a card is lost or damaged, a replacement card can be made for $1.00. If the card was stolen, a new library card number will be issued and a note will be made on the patron's account.
For more information on library cards: Membership and Confidentiality Policy